Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome Do any of you use Edge? Is it better than Chrome? I keep getting pop-ups telling me to switch

Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome Do any of you use Edge? Is it better than Chrome? I keep getting pop-ups telling me to switch

Posted - November 9, 2017

Responses

Do NOT switch. 

It sucks.  Lots of problems constantly. 
      November 9, 2017 3:30 PM MST

Thanks Shar~  Good to know.  I appreciate the heads-up :)
      November 10, 2017 8:10 AM MST

• Microsoft has never been able to create a good and solid web browser.  They swear different but Explorer and Edge are complete trash.
      November 9, 2017 4:52 PM MST

I figured as such (of course not put as perfectly as you did) but you know how it goes.... The grass is always greener...
    I'm glad I didn't jump the fence! 
    Thanks Glis :) :)
      November 10, 2017 8:13 AM MST

I use chrome because. Youtube, Gmail, Google Drive, Bookmarks, Notes, Documents etc. are tied under 1 roof in my account. I even have a chromebook which is great.
      November 9, 2017 7:43 PM MST

Hi Skunky :)  Good to see ya :)  I've been a Google girl from the get go; but, they keep bugging me and after so many times of seeing them flash the news to switch, I had to ask.
    Had it not been for Shar, Glis, and your input, I might have gone "to the other side" simply because of their persistence. 
    I will now stay true and faithful to Google Chrome.  Have a great day :)  Love, Merlin This post was edited by Merlin at November 10, 2017 8:19 AM MST
      November 10, 2017 8:17 AM MST