Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump voters opened Pandora's Box when they let loose the current evil that is spreading in the world. How do they live with it?

Trump voters opened Pandora's Box when they let loose the current evil that is spreading in the world. How do they live with it?

They can never atone for it. They are doomed to carry that albatross on their shoulders for the rest of their lives and  beyond if there is a beyond.

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

The beyond may be closer because of them. Two cliche's in one discussion. Clever.
      November 10, 2017 12:58 PM MST

I have no idea what you are talking about Ele. Are you being purposely evasive or is that a cvery clever reply that I am not sharp enough to grasp. If this an anwer to my question perhaps you can guide me to it. I guesws we have just lost the ability to communicate. It happens. There are "use by" dates on many things including relationships.
      November 11, 2017 2:48 AM MST

The first sentence is my response. The beyond, or our demise, may come sooner than we wish.
      November 11, 2017 6:51 AM MST

• Pandora's Box? Albatross? Can never atone for it? I'm not in a position to speak for everyone else out there, but I'm not feeling one iota of guilt nor do I seek or desire atonement. The idea that we're supposed to be laboring under some heavy burden of guilt, is just one more of the hoaxes found in the mythology of the left. As long as there are those who are constantly fussing, fuming, stammering, sputtering and becoming apoplectic, that's enough reward for me. 
      November 10, 2017 1:01 PM MST

maybe they dont care
      November 10, 2017 1:42 PM MST

Asker's pick.
      November 10, 2017 3:47 PM MST

Nope, I don't feel the least bit guilty about the lowest unemployment in 17 yrs, highest stock market ever, or higher gdp since before Obama was in office.
    Nope, no guilt at all.
      November 10, 2017 2:18 PM MST

The current evil that is spreading throughout the world is radical Islamic terrorism. Don't forget North Korea for threatening to use nukes on America.
      November 10, 2017 6:36 PM MST