Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Today's news keeps coming at you at such a fast clip you cannot keep up with it. YET some want to litigate all our yesterdays. WHY?

Today's news keeps coming at you at such a fast clip you cannot keep up with it. YET some want to litigate all our yesterdays. WHY?

Because they cannot stop what is happening now so they frantically desperately obsessively try to transfer the focus on years ago. This is wise because?

Posted - November 14, 2017

Responses

I can keep up with it. Whatever I see on the 630 nightly news they repeat on the morning news. That is local and national. Usually we get a triple dose of the same s***. This crap with Moore and Weinstein is wearing me out.
      November 14, 2017 10:37 AM MST

Every day it's someone else who is the fat old creepy sexual disgusting  pervert Ele. Apparently there are a bazillion folks who were molested at some  point by someone and stifled it for years. You see what's happening to them now? Vilification. That's why they never said diddly. I will tell you that I find it beyond disturbing. FIRST that men are such pigs. I didn't know. Men have always been my BEST FRIENDS starting with my dad. Color me stunned/shocked/sad. SECOND that women put up with it. It will never stop. Soon almost everyone and his brother and son and cousin and nephew and son-in-law and brother-in-law and boss and neighbor and co-worker will be accused for being a pig! The floodgates have opened. You  ain't seen nuthin' yet. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. So how is your day going otherwise ? How is the basement cleaning project coming along? This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2017 10:50 AM MST
      November 14, 2017 10:48 AM MST