Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you support a sleazebag bum, aren't you one? How can you support what you abhor? You support what you adore, right?

If you support a sleazebag bum, aren't you one? How can you support what you abhor? You support what you adore, right?

Posted - November 16, 2017

Responses

I support no one, but it seems to me that saying someone is a sleazebag bum makes him a sleazebag bum without any evidence to that assumption. We all are in dangerous territory if we are going to believe what someone says rather than wait for any actual evidence. Take what I say anyway that you want. There may be people being accused of things but maybe some of these people are innocent. Has anyone ever in their life considered that?
      November 16, 2017 10:11 AM MST

Soitenly Zack.  Every day in every way all over the TV and on the internet 24/7 and 365 days in the year. People like you caution us on that very thing. Here's the thing. Evidence is shown. People give testament. What does it take for YOU to believe an accuser? When you did not  witness it all you have is a person's word. What is that worth to you? Do you believe all these women accused Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump and Bill Cosby and  Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly and all the others who are coming out of the woodwork for the he ** of it? This is how they get their kicks? Setting themselves up for ridicule and being not believed? WHY in the he** do you think they waited so long to say anything? Because of the exact reaction you exhibit  here. There are more people willing to defend the accused than the accuser. Maybe it is a gender thing. I don't know. But you believe what you want because you can't believe anything else. And so it goes . SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. :(
      November 16, 2017 10:36 AM MST

The amazing thing is that I'll let people think what they want about my views without attacking them. We have a difference of opinion and it's that I appreciate in any relationship. It's a he said, she said kind of a thing and no one to my knowledge has been sued for all these accusations. All I'm asking is for people to consider that there may be innocent people caught up in all of this. TOODLES!!! This post was edited by Zack at November 16, 2017 10:43 AM MST
      November 16, 2017 10:43 AM MST

Does that mean you are calling Trump and Cosby "sleazebag bums" because they stand accused?  I only notice that when someone famous is accused they come out of the woodwork to cash in on the fame or the self-righteous ness or whatever.  Like they are really something if they can say they have been "abused" by somebody famous.  Otherwise I notice they keep their mouths shut.  Because there is no accrued glory to having been abused by an average man. 
      November 16, 2017 10:49 AM MST

No.  
    N/A
    N/A
      November 16, 2017 10:16 AM MST

No we try and help those less fortunate than us. 
      November 16, 2017 10:27 AM MST

• And as more Democrats are being dragged out into the light of exposure, due to let us say, unusual extracurricular activities, where does that leave you adoring Liberals regarding these paragons of virtue(deceit) and their claims of protecting women's rights?
      November 16, 2017 1:18 PM MST

I guess I'm not surprised ... millions of people support the Catholic Church, even after it has been repeatedly PROVEN that Church officials protect serial child molesters and rapists.  So when one of the largest "moral authorities" in the world endorses such behavior by their actions, why should one expect anything different from areas that are known to lack morals (politics, media, entertainment industries).
      November 16, 2017 1:26 PM MST