Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How is intelligence manifested in your opinion? By what folks think/what they say/what they do/all of the above? Which matters MOST? Why?

How is intelligence manifested in your opinion? By what folks think/what they say/what they do/all of the above? Which matters MOST? Why?

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

There are many ways just as there are many kinds of intelligence. How much someone knows about something, ability to absorb and sort information, reasoning and deductive skills, how one lives their life, street smarts, people skills, efficiency and efficacy at a task.  And so on. But like anything is not the intelligence that matters but how it is used.  And often people of less obvious intelligence no how to use it in a better manner. 
      November 17, 2017 5:10 AM MST

Actions matter.
      November 17, 2017 5:28 AM MST

• Whether deemed as intelligent or not, I've got an opinion that I will express even if it hare lips the devil. And from what I've seen here, that's a fair description. So, just fasten your seat belts, adjust your helmet and get ready for the ride. Whatever you do, don't block the road.
      November 17, 2017 11:32 AM MST