Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Other than professional classes or part of your profession, have you ever taught anyone to dance?

Other than professional classes or part of your profession, have you ever taught anyone to dance?

~

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

I regrettably taught Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus among a few other well-known folks that prefer not to be named here.
      November 17, 2017 9:00 AM MST

You claim a relation to "Trump."  Do you have the same relation to the truth as he does?
      November 17, 2017 10:16 AM MST

It's all relative.
      November 17, 2017 12:28 PM MST

I can right now.  

1. Turn on the Music
    2. Allow all your body to move "freely" to the sounds.  Pretend you actually enter the notes and become one with the music. What you have inside will come out.  All the creativity, passion, and emotion. 
    You just might surprise yourself. Close your eyes at first if it helps. 
    4. Dance like no one is looking.  There are no wrong answers on this one. 
    5. You just danced.  YAY!

Getting to the point you understand you are totally free to express yourself you can start learning steps to routines, they will be less difficult and mean more to you. 
      November 17, 2017 4:45 PM MST

Love it. Even if people aren't dancing well per popular opinion, if they feel comfortable doing it or just simply enjoy it it'll look like it comes natural!
      November 17, 2017 5:42 PM MST

I have! I've taught a few girlfriends how to dance because in college I loved to go out drinking and dancing, but no one ever wanted to participate in the dancing because they felt awkwardly about it. Now they're pros ;)
      November 17, 2017 5:41 PM MST

Yep
      November 19, 2017 10:46 AM MST