Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sarah Sanders is a funny mouthpiece. Without cracking up she says the below about sexual abuse allegatons. Ain't she a riot?

Sarah Sanders is a funny mouthpiece. Without cracking up she says the below about sexual abuse allegatons. Ain't she a riot?

She says the difference between Al Franken and Donald John Trump is that Franken admitted it and Trump did not. Notice she didn't say anything about being guilty or innocent. Trump DID ADMIT IT of course on the Access Hollywood tape. He BRAGGED about it. She either is suffering from early-onset dementia or is a liar. Either way she is a riot. Certifiable! That's how she keeps her job don'tcha know. I wonder how much longer she will last?

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

I don't know anything at all about Sarah Sanders, so I have to take you at your word that you've given an accurate account here. My first thought is that you're just as much of a riot as you proclaim her to be, only on the opposite extreme of her position. You give us a daily dose of it as proof, too. 

(Prior to any indignant and/or far-fetched backlash, this is not an attack, personal or otherwise. It's merely feedback in opinion form of the comparison between the writer's appraisal of someone and the wrtiter's own stance on like issues.)
    __
      November 18, 2017 4:29 AM MST