Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Ohio Supreme Court Justice Bill O'Neill brags about his conquests. Says applying a "purity test" will keep good folks from politics. Well?

Ohio Supreme Court Justice Bill O'Neill brags about his conquests. Says applying a "purity test" will keep good folks from politics. Well?

You don't have to be Pure or Perfect. You just shouldn't be a sexual pervert deviant who abuses people for their own pleasure. How hard is that to find? Well I dunno. Every day more of them are coming out of the woodwork. I think he is a cretin for bragging about sexual conquests. Some stud. Making excuses for bad behavior is what folks do these days. SIGH

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

Please remind us of your commiserate ire when Bill Clinton was busy taking advantage of Monica Lewinsky's youth, inexperience, immaturity, naiveté, star-strickenness and gullibility in order to satisfy his own sexual gratification and then lying about it.
      I do NOT claim that one person's foul behavior excuses another's; I merely expose the pick-and-choose perspective that WE ALL have when it comes time to brandish our "Moral Indignation Badges".
    _
      November 18, 2017 4:49 AM MST