Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Being obsessively anti-LGBT and being caught in a homosexual act. Such a one as that is what he abhors. How does he live with THAT?

Being obsessively anti-LGBT and being caught in a homosexual act. Such a one as that is what he abhors. How does he live with THAT?

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

To whom do you refer?
      November 18, 2017 6:25 AM MST

It shouldn't matter to whom I refer. It has happened repeatedly. But to answer your question I asked a question about it yestserday. I guess you didn't see it. I refer specifically to an Ohio State Rep (R) Goodman of Cardington who is very anti-LGBT and resigned after being caught in a sex act with another man. See? It makes no difference at all does it? There are more of them out there I'm sure who will be outed. Goodman just happens to be the most recent one. Did I answer your question?
      November 19, 2017 3:09 AM MST

Indeed. I didn't know about that until I read your other question. It should have been on our local news, but wasn't. I guess it's because we are a conservative city and people here would not have believed it.
      November 19, 2017 6:52 AM MST