Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » You're diagnosed with a life-threatening illness and you have less than a year to live. The cure/treatment will leave your libido completely

You're diagnosed with a life-threatening illness and you have less than a year to live. The cure/treatment will leave your libido completely

diminished, but will guarantee you a longer life. Doing nothing would keep your libido as it is currently, but you'd be dead within a year. 

What factors do you take into consideration when deciding on which of the two choices you make?

~

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

I cannot believe anyone is so attached to that STORY that they would just rather die than be without it.   What is so important about a sex drive?  WHO CARES after you had kids?   That is like saying you can live but you will lose the attraction to most foods.  Is that all life is to you?  As long as I am not in dire pain, I don't want to kick the bucket.

I mean do you really think your libido has anything to do with who you really are?

That is SUCH a shallow approach.

SHALLOW.

I cannot get it up.   I've lost the will to live?    There is more to our existence than just a few contractions of a few muscles.  Trust me. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 18, 2017 7:08 AM MST
      November 18, 2017 7:03 AM MST

You apparently hate sex anyway, so you're not included in the pool of potential respondents. 

(Just kidding!)

~
      November 18, 2017 7:07 AM MST

Again I have tried to write you and you don't let me even finish editing.  I guess you just want to talk to Rosie all morning.

Good day.

I don't hate sex.  I am not a slave to it.

Money

I am a slave to money This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 18, 2017 7:09 AM MST
      November 18, 2017 7:08 AM MST

I can't be held at fault, Sharon!  Nobody ever knows when you're finished posting or when you're going to edit six times!  

Besides, your illness is going to take you to your sweet reward by November 2018; do you really want to waste time fighting with lil' ol' me?
    ~
      November 18, 2017 7:13 AM MST

At my age I don't have much libido anyway and it really isn't that important anymore. I have had MUCH more than my share, so I would save my life.
      November 18, 2017 7:16 AM MST

At the age of 72, I would choose the cure and live longer.  I've had more than enough sex already. :)
      November 18, 2017 8:01 AM MST

Easy and quick choice.  I'd rather have quality of life than a longer life.  I don't have that much longer anyway.
     I have already chosen quality of life.  That's my final answer. 
    This post was edited by Sunshine at November 18, 2017 4:50 PM MST
      November 18, 2017 12:47 PM MST

Take the cure, no question. There are many, many pleasures that contribute to happiness other than sex. Trust me.  

Honestly, at this point in my life, I think that a diminished libido might be a blessing in and of itself. :P
      November 18, 2017 7:33 PM MST