Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Finance » 83-year-old Charles Manson died after 45 years of incarceration at a cost of around $2 million give or take a few bucks. Wise investment?

83-year-old Charles Manson died after 45 years of incarceration at a cost of around $2 million give or take a few bucks. Wise investment?

Posted - November 21, 2017

Responses

"Chales"?

There may be a point to your query, but I can't figure out what it is. Are you saying he should never have been incarcerated, thereby saving the taxpayers' money?

:|
      November 21, 2017 6:24 AM MST

Lethal injection would have been better. Could have used to the 2 mil for something more useful. 
      November 21, 2017 9:24 PM MST

I know and I totally agree with thee. He originally got the death penalty but then California voted to do away with it so he just lived the rest of his life in prison on our dime. He never was remorseful. In fact I heard an interview with him wherein he said he did society a favor and if he had killed hundreds of people instead of just a few it would have been a bigger favor. But he was ruled sane. I think he was an evil nutjob personally. Thank you for your reply righty and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      November 22, 2017 2:36 AM MST