Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » How many families are not going to see or be happy to see one other this holiday?

How many families are not going to see or be happy to see one other this holiday?

The calendar says come together what does society dictate

Posted - November 21, 2017

Responses

Family dynamics can sometimes by challenging for a good time to be had by all.
    I'm grateful my family does OK.
    Yes, some of us are getting together -- long distances/far away family members make it difficult for all of us to get together all the time. 

I'm just always zonked from long hours of work at every holiday that all I want to do is sleep.
    :)
      November 21, 2017 8:54 PM MST

Society dictates that we have some gratitude for all that is given to us and not whine about what we don't have.

Society dictates that in order to enjoy and enjoy our fellow man, we should show some appreciation by putting ourselves out there for others.    Don't worry about you.  Worry about everyone.   Think about helping in some way.

Get out of yourself and contribute time or just a smile as often as you can muster.

November 21, 2017 9:46 PM MST

Okay, I can see why you thought I meant you, but this answer had nothing to do with you.

I use YOU a lot when I am talking.  It wasn't personal.  I do feel better when I help others. 

Hope you feel better too.
      November 21, 2017 10:07 PM MST