Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I suppose exposing sexual abusers is good for the abused. Not those who worked on shows that will be cancelled. Wonder how many KNEW?

I suppose exposing sexual abusers is good for the abused. Not those who worked on shows that will be cancelled. Wonder how many KNEW?

Celebrities with TV or Radio shows that have been cancelled harmed many more folks than their sexual targets.  You don't always know whom you will hurt when you do wrong/do harm/ do bad things to good people. Those folks just cared about their own immediate "pleasure" and nothing else. They didn't care about the targets they abused obviously. They certainly didn't care about their wives/husbands/kids/friends/relatives whom they humiliated and let down. They didn't care about their careers or the people who had faith in them and believed in them. Selfish in the NOW was all they were and all they had. Now they don't even have that. Wonder if any if the sexually perverted deviates who out there will learn any lesson from all of this or whether they will continue satisfying themselves until they too are caught?

Posted - November 23, 2017

Responses

• Last night sucked.  Busiest drinking night of the year and I didn't even get so much as a drunken handjob.  All these allegations got people all uptight and chit scared to get it on drunk and later accused of rape or something.
      November 23, 2017 7:56 AM MST

LOL!  I can't wait to see how Rosie handles that answer!

November 23, 2017 8:25 AM MST

• Seriously.   Chicks be all like "  I had three cocktails and if I went down on you now my college professor told me that it's rape. I like you and hate rape so we can't do that now."
      November 23, 2017 8:32 AM MST