Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I would NEVER run for prez because I don't have the right stuff to handle the job. What about YOU? Could you do it well? Why?

I would NEVER run for prez because I don't have the right stuff to handle the job. What about YOU? Could you do it well? Why?

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

• Well, I couldn't run because I'm not an American citizen.
    I wouldn't run because I'm not qualified or experienced enough also I could not handle ordering things like airstrikes knowing full well that innocent bystanders will die.
    I have a lot of respect for former President Obama, but I didn't envy the decisions that he had to make as part of that job.
    It's literally deciding who lives or dies at times.
    All that being said I don't trust Trump's judgement.
    With all of my ineligibility, lack of desire to do that job and complete lack of qualifications I would gladly take the job of President over from Trump temporarily while America finds a more experienced and better qualified leader.
    Thank you.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 2, 2017 6:23 AM MST
      December 1, 2017 11:02 AM MST

I would accept your kind offer in a heartbeat Truthseeker as would millions of other Americans. The evil doofus don is the very worst possible human being. He represents the underbelly of the dregs of humanity. I think he is nutty as a fruitcake. Not a good thing for a president to be..even in fantasy. In reality? Well  it's he**! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 1, 2017 11:33 AM MST
      December 1, 2017 11:19 AM MST

No because I'm just not a leader and I don't think it would go so well with my anxiety issues.
      December 2, 2017 6:22 AM MST