Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » When your fate/safety/survival is in their hands you have every RIGHT/DUTY/OBLIGATION to question/criticize potential wrongdoing. Don'tcha?

When your fate/safety/survival is in their hands you have every RIGHT/DUTY/OBLIGATION to question/criticize potential wrongdoing. Don'tcha?

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

Political wrongdoing has been going on for years, you can question it but rarely does it make a difference, here we can petition parliament, for all the good it's worth.  We have sharks running the show and the majority of us are domesticated cowards to afraid to upset the order. The ones that do group together are demonized and threatened with imprisonment.  We can peacefully protest (for all the good it does).  Accept it and get on with your life the best you can.
      December 1, 2017 10:11 AM MST

You would go into that long good night quietly without a fight ? You would meekly accept, roll over, move on without a care? That's the way the world ends? With a whimper? Not my cuppa tea. Not for me. I don't care if it makes no difference. I'm gonna go out yelling and screaming and shouting and outing all the crumbums I can  before I am silenced by death. You go your way. I shall go mine. I'm 80. I have no idea how old you are. But acceptance of crap is already death in my opinion. Thank you for your reply kj.
      December 1, 2017 10:19 AM MST

Where's your fight Rosie, what are you doing and how is it changing anything? This post was edited by kjames at December 1, 2017 11:09 AM MST
      December 1, 2017 11:07 AM MST