Active Now

Malizz
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » How can something that is Divine create something that is not? (hey it's not politics)

How can something that is Divine create something that is not? (hey it's not politics)

Posted - December 5, 2017

Responses

It cant.
      December 5, 2017 6:15 PM MST

Oh.  That's right. 
      December 5, 2017 6:16 PM MST

God created humans, we are not devine. 
      December 6, 2017 7:55 PM MST

To say that is sacriligious.    How can you say that?  That is so sad that you think this way.

I am GOD. I am nothing BUT God.    God made me.  I am part of Christ Consciousness and so are you.

We are God's children.  We are not beneath God and God would not like for us to feel like that.  When we die, we eventually merge in God.  How can that happen if we are not part of God?

Everything on this plane is God.  Everything in the Universe is God.

He is not up in the Sky.  He is in you. Around you and with you at all times.   I know you think I am trying to say that I am as knowledgeable and powerful as God.  NO.  What I am saying is that we all carry a spark of the Divine.  We let go and stop our thoughts and meditate?  God can enter.  We pray?  God hears and answers if the prayers are for good.

He also answers when the prayers are selfish and self-centered, but be careful.  You may or may not like that answer.  God is hard to see when you are not behaving as God would wish. 

“I am God. And you too are God. The only difference between you and Me is that while I am aware of it, you are completely unaware.” This is the answer Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba gives to people who query Him about His identity and divinity.

Satya Sai Baba says that all religions should be embraced as a reflection of God.  Not just yours.  I think I like my God better than your God, if your God makes you tremble and shake and point the finger at the non-believers.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2017 8:16 PM MST
      December 6, 2017 8:02 PM MST

I agree with most of that God created us, we are His children and God is in us....but we do not raise to the level of Devine. We all fall short of the Glory of God.  

December 6, 2017 8:12 PM MST

It gets confusing when you say I am God because people think I am putting myself as the ALL MIGHTY who has this power to do anything.  (Trump lol)

No.  I think we are on the same page, but I just do not adhere to the separate issue.  God is in us. 

I am not walking on water just yet.  But we do have that capacity.

Jesus said, (paraphrased )  What I can do, so can you and MORE.
      December 6, 2017 8:19 PM MST

Sounds like we are...I just can't bring myself to say I am devine.  But yes, Jesus did say we can do all, he did and more. I also believe this includes walking on water and healing etc...not by our power but by belief in Jesus. 

John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father
      December 6, 2017 8:28 PM MST

Not by our power but by the power of Jesus, who is God.  Absolutely.

Where we kind of differ is I do not think Jesus was "fully realized" until he left his body.  But He definitely was on his last life as far as reaching the heights.  He is totally God to me.

YES.  This is why I love all religions.  They all say the same thing, basically. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2017 8:52 PM MST
      December 6, 2017 8:29 PM MST

If "Jesus, ... is God.  Absolutely." then there shouldn't be anyone greater than him. Why then did he say that the Father was greater than him? For example, "My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all" John 10:29 

If "Jesus, ... is God.  Absolutely." then why did he pray and who was he praying to?
      December 9, 2017 8:17 AM MST

Who said there was?  There is NOTHING Greater.  There is nothing greater than GOD.  Jesus is GOD.  God is one but he has many, many forms.

Jesus is God in the form of JESUS.  By this I mean, if you worship Jesus as God, you are worshipping God.  If I worship (this is gonna kill you, I know, Krishna as God?)  I  am worshiping God as I see Him.   You cannot adjust because you are desperately clinging to the exact meaning of there is only ONE GOD.  And you can only reach God through Jesus.  YES, that is true.  You can only reach God if you follow Jesus' path.  That is exactly true.

However, there are others who walked this Earth that are still here or were here after Jesus and BEFORE JESUS that walked the exact same path.  They are not FALSE GODS or false prophets.  They serve and ask nothing and do not try to get "followers".  The ones who try and get a following, I am suspect of.  Those are prophets I have no use for.

I see God in everything.  I see God as Krishna, Buddha, Allah, etc.  I see God as Jesus but I don't actually keep Jesus in mind when I think of God necessarily, because I don't know that much about Him.  Just all the mish mosh everyone has re-translated and argued about.

I think he was God realized on earth.  I do.  But I don't think He came down here fully realized -- but He  reached that point due to his life and the ultimate sacrifice was when he died on the cross.   He did not die for our SINS.  That is ludicrous.  Why would I get a free pass because I killed someone and Jesus died and wiped it all away.   NO.  He died on the cross to show us how to surrender to all things physical and denounce anything in the way of HIM and TRUTH.  He showed us that dying to the physical if you are pure of heart takes you right where you have been longing to be.  So Jesus did indeed die for us, however, He did not wipe away anything.  That is up to us.  It is not a free pass to just say, wow, thank you Jesus, you rock.

He died to the physical and was powerful enough to spread Christ Consciousness throughout the entire Earth.  His death had that much power. 

That sealed it. 

That was His final reincarnation.  He is aware of everything and all of us now.  Yeay Jesus.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 9, 2017 10:44 AM MST
      December 9, 2017 8:19 AM MST

Like you, the idea of a free ride on someone else's back doesn't sit very comfortably with me. So whereas I understand your assertion that "He did not die for our SINS." the likelihood is that no Christian here or anywhere else will agree with you on that.

Saying "Jesus is GOD." is like saying Jesus was wrong when he said the Father is "the ONLY true God" John 17:3
      December 9, 2017 10:44 AM MST

Q "How can something that is Divine create something that is not?"

If a divine can only create what is divine and we're all divine then it follows that everything we create including the havoc, the polution, the murders and rapes, must all be divine.
      December 9, 2017 9:37 AM MST

You mean to tell me after all the studying you have done, you don't KNOW?  Why did Jesus get nailed to the cross?

Do you think that we would even remember Him if that did not occur?  How could he have been nailed there if some child of GOD did not put him there?  That child is still God.  That child is unconscious to the fact that HE IS GOD.  That child that does not recognize God is God in the form of an unconscious child to show what happens when one does not see God.   But that does not make EVEN DONALD TRUMP evil and not GOD.  

Still God. 

I have two dogs, let's say.  They are both perfect creations in God's universe, but one is a vicious killer and one is not.

They do what they do.  Men do what they do too.  They do what they know and what they have been dealt and exposed to.

All of us must suffer.  Some of us suffer at the hands of others.  Some who cause the suffering of others and do not repent, come back to live a worse life to pay for the actions.

That doesn't mean they are not God.  That simply means they still have no idea they are Divine. 

Simple. 

Do you know the Carla Faye Tucker story?  She killed some innocent people with an ax while she was fueled with drugs.

She became totally transformed in jail.  She was so inspirational that she caused a nation of people to get behind her and ask for her pardon from the Death sentence.  She did not fight it, she knew she was forgiven and would be with Jesus.

SO, her deeds were evil, she was not. All was part of the Divine play.

Death is not evil.  Our actions are. But we are all God.  EVERYTHING is for a reason and for our benefit to get back TO God.  Merge IN God and be released from this mortal coil.   It takes some people thousands of lifetimes.   Meanwhile we are here, blinded from God and it is our lot to find HIM and merge once more.

Thank you GOD for the lessons. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 9, 2017 10:58 AM MST
      December 9, 2017 9:48 AM MST

There is a lot there that I have no problems with.

As to "Why did Jesus get nailed to the cross?" The Gospels tell us that the priests did not like his preaching and his criticism of them. They rejected him as the foretold Messiah. They thought he was a false Messiah and so “Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death” That's not me it's Matthew 26:59

However, there's some aspects of what you say that is a bit problematic, like the premise in your question that devine can only produce devine. If Carla Faye Tucker is divine then it follows that she can only produce what is divine. Since "her deeds were evil" we are forced to see her evil as divine. That's a bit problematic.

If "She became totally transformed in jail." then this transformation must have been from being evil. If it was from being evil then it must surely have been to being good, Godly or divine.

December 9, 2017 12:00 PM MST

You are getting caught up in the history. 

I am getting to the symbolic message that carries through all religions.  Die to the mind and you see the real.
      December 9, 2017 12:04 PM MST

My main problem is the idea of man-God; the idea that everything created by God is God. If you think that is "getting caught up in the history." then that's yet another thing I can't understand.

I'm happy with the idea that God sent his guides to ALL peoples that ever existed anywhere, not just the peoples of the Abrahamic faiths. That's what Islam teaches and that's one of the things that makes Islam more rational out of the Abrahamic faiths.

Thanks for your thoughtful input, well worth the extra light you shed on it .
      December 9, 2017 2:42 PM MST