Active Now

Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » All sexually perverted deviates who abused women/men/kids should lose their jobs. Punished for doing EVIL. What's wrong with that?

All sexually perverted deviates who abused women/men/kids should lose their jobs. Punished for doing EVIL. What's wrong with that?

I don't care what label they wear or job they hold. They are all scumbums. They deserve the same mercy they extended to their victims. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of unwanted actions I wonder? They never thought they'd be caught or have to pay a price. SURPRISE! The whining and denying and complaining and accusing and attacking and insulting the victims is typical for spineless cowards. Especially a president.

Posted - December 6, 2017

Responses

• Sure they should.  After being found guilty by a jury of their peers.
      December 6, 2017 10:34 AM MST

Take their jobs away and force them to steal to pay for food ,rent,fuel and local taxes...it's a good idea...but who pays to keep them after Rosie....? 
      December 6, 2017 12:07 PM MST

That would happen only if they expected to get jobs in the same field or get jobs that paid the same. They could find work NJ. Honest work. Honorable work. They wouldn't need to sink to the level of being thieves. Except we are talking about those who think they are privileged  and take whatever they want without consequence. Well there are consequences and one of them apparently is being booted for whatever career you had. I think that is just. They ruined the lives of all they abused. There is no consequence that will ever make up for that. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply NJ and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 6, 2017 12:57 PM MST

A great punishment for the rich and powerful Rosie.......but there are many less well off perverts that do the same thing....   How do you punnish those that have no money yet commit the same crimes ?
      December 7, 2017 6:01 AM MST

Dam* good question sweetie. They have nothing so what do you take away from them? Freedom. Put 'em in prison and then put them on the list of pedophiles or sexual perverts and post the list wherever they live. If a kid joyrides in a car he can change and never do it again. But pedophiles/sexually perverted deviates There is no cure for that. Either jail them for life or make them wear an ankle bracelet that goes off when they touch someone. Guess what? I'm  gonna ask that question! Thank you for your NJ. Stand by. Here it comes! :) ((hugs))
      December 7, 2017 6:46 AM MST