Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Men, has a woman ever made sexual advances or gestures toward you. Did you report her? Did you demand that she resign?

Men, has a woman ever made sexual advances or gestures toward you. Did you report her? Did you demand that she resign?

The perverted, deviant hussies should be tarred and feathered.

Posted - December 9, 2017

Responses

1) Yes, many times. It happens when you have money. 

2) No, I’m a big boy, women don’t intimidate me.

3) No, I only hired the best people. 
      December 9, 2017 7:03 AM MST

My question is oozing sarcasm.
      December 9, 2017 7:09 AM MST

It is. 
    Tarred and feathered is fun too
      December 9, 2017 8:22 AM MST

In one instance an attractive young lady struck up a conversation with me in a crowded bar.  People we moving all around, squeezing in to order drinks etc.  She was temporarily forced behind me for a few minutes and, unable to talk to me, pressed her chest against my back forcefully.  I'm happily married and wasn't in the mood to fool around so when she regained her position beside me I patted her on the upper thigh, backside and said, "Thanks for the rub."  I guess I should have called the police instead.  Now that I think of it, she could have called them on me too.  What a world!
      December 9, 2017 11:36 PM MST

In modern parlance, if you are accused?  Your life is over.  That is that.  So if you happen to be innocent?  There is no need to continue because no one is going to ever respect you much ever again.

So, women who have bashed men for no reason to get ahead or get publicity, deserve the same treatment.

Women are horn dogs and flirt like there is no tomorrow.  And if anyone could prove their actions, like Monica Lewinsky was outed, their careers also will be over, or at least tarnished.

Hillary Clinton is still suspected of being a Lesbian.  I mean who cares, but she probably is NOT.  No matter.  She's tarred and feathered.   She is a powerful woman. 

Others who try to reach any role of power are subjected to scrutiny the same as men. Or should be.  Women are not saints by any stretch of the imagination. 

December 9, 2017 11:42 PM MST