Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » D'ya think God is pleased with Pedophile Roy Moore extolling the virtues of the 10 Commandments? I think such creeps makes God weep. You?

D'ya think God is pleased with Pedophile Roy Moore extolling the virtues of the 10 Commandments? I think such creeps makes God weep. You?

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

Every time I see Moore's picture, the stack of coals on his head seems to grow higher.
      December 10, 2017 12:11 PM MST

It gets more unbelievable as each day passes. First the RNC withdrew support from Moore after the  pedophilia accusations came out. Then magically it supports him! The evil monster aka doofus don is all in too going out to rally for his success! Fitting. A sexually perverted deviate naturally would support a pedophile. That is a no-brainer. They are what they are. Scumbags in stereo. What I wonder about is what are those who support them, defend them, protect them, adore them? What would we say about THEM? SIGH. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Monday!  :)
      December 11, 2017 3:39 AM MST

• It is possible for Roy Moore to receive forgiveness, mercy and love from Almighty God. Just as it is possible for me and you to receive the same. Even if you and I have done worse. But, vindictiveness is easier to grasp and practice than love and mercy.
      December 10, 2017 1:32 PM MST