Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are there certain groups of people of whom you expect MORE? Priests/Teachers/Parents/Friends/others in whom you place trust? Or not? Why?

Are there certain groups of people of whom you expect MORE? Priests/Teachers/Parents/Friends/others in whom you place trust? Or not? Why?

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

Priests? Really, you're kidding right. Of all in the list, the priest is the least I would trust.
      December 13, 2017 10:36 PM MST

Oh my gosh m  'dear I just reread my question. What was I thinking? Well you know when you're a kid you're taught that certain folks are there to help you. Clergyman used to be among them. Police, teachers, etc. But of course you're right. I wonder if there is any group of people anywhere who have always been trustworthy? I dunno Autumn. It's kinda depressing isn't it? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. :) SIGH. :(
      December 14, 2017 4:07 AM MST

Haha, Rosie I was only pulling your leg! Don't get me wrong I don't have a high regard for priests, pastors, etc. However, I wasn't at all offended by your inquiry. Sweet dreams my friend!!! :):):)
      December 14, 2017 10:50 PM MST