Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Communication » I wonder how many losses/defeats are "allowable" before folks drift away from the loser to find another horse on which to bet?

I wonder how many losses/defeats are "allowable" before folks drift away from the loser to find another horse on which to bet?

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

It is not about how many failures are acceptable, it is about when will they run out of scapegoats to point fingers at. Some people admire Trump. It is hard to believe but it is true.
    But if you know people wanting to bet on him, you are free to accept their money.
      December 13, 2017 6:25 AM MST

I think they will never run out JakobA. I think they can scapegoat anyone or anything at any time for any reason or no reason and the devoted will swallow it without even chewing. The Trump adorers/worshippers are a mystery. Setting them aside the rest of the worlds  distrusts him, ridicule him and despise him. They are Universally disgusted by him. He is an object of derision. How those who surround really feel about him will never be known. Apparently the pay is swell as he** and the benefits astronomical. So they do what they gotta do and say what  hey gotta say day in and day by rote automatically programmed because if they once gave any thought to it they'd get out and never look back. SIGH.  Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 13, 2017 6:38 AM MST