Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » When you go to your profile, can you delete some of the questions you asked over the years?

When you go to your profile, can you delete some of the questions you asked over the years?

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

Yes...click on Questions, scroll to My Questions and go though and delete them. Why would you want to?
      December 13, 2017 1:03 PM MST

Have you seen some of the goofy questions I asked?  That insecurity, "trying to ask questions people might answer" gene kicked in.  I really am embarrassed. I had a Merlin Moment and was trying too hard.  
      December 13, 2017 1:14 PM MST

We all have. Rarely do I go back to them as they are forgotten by me and all others here, I am sure.
      December 13, 2017 1:16 PM MST

I have a different trick/tactic: I find a question I've posted that has zero answers (there are zillions of them, trust me), I copy it, delete it, then post it anew. Sometimes it breathes life into it by putting it at the top of the list of new questions on the Home Page.

Even though I probably should be, I'm hardly ever embarrassed by the questions I post.

~
      February 2, 2018 5:09 AM MST

No.  There is only a limited short history but you can delete what is there, it just isn't everything which I found to be a disappointment.
      December 13, 2017 5:51 PM MST

Yes, you can delete any of your questions or answers. I believe element99 explained above.
      February 2, 2018 5:24 AM MST