Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Dr. Frank Vox advocates testing Trump to see if he is suffering from degenerative brain disorder. See below for the signs.. Whatcha think?

Dr. Frank Vox advocates testing Trump to see if he is suffering from degenerative brain disorder. See below for the signs.. Whatcha think?

Symptoms include problems with language and executive function
Problems with social cognition and behavior
Problems with memory, attention, concentration

Fragmented and repetitive speech patterns
Battles with folks such as Gold Star Families
Claim that millions of illegal votes were cast for his opponent with no credble/reputable proof

If true then Trump is not in control of what he thinks/says/does. In which case can he  be blamed for anything if his brain is degenerating and causing him to behave as he does?

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

There could be some truth to this,  Trump has probably forgotten more than any recent President ever knew. 

The whole notion is silly and such 'doctors' should be examined themselves. 
      December 13, 2017 1:46 PM MST

Of course you have every right to see The Donald John as you do Weylon. As do I and everyone else too. His supporters think he is swell and dismiss those who disagree with them. You and others think his behavior is astonishingly splendid, if somewhat unorthodox and you adore him for it. The rest of us think something else entirely and it scares us profoundly. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. His defenders are quite fervent and persistent in their adoration of him. His detractors do not adore what they see. SIGH. Ever it will be thus.We disagree. So what, right? So what? :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 14, 2017 2:23 AM MST
      December 14, 2017 2:22 AM MST

RoseG, Weylon Elliott IS President Trumps son if you didnt already know this.
      December 14, 2017 2:50 AM MST

I've said for quite some time that Mr. Trump may be suffering from first or second stage dementia.  I know a person who's now suffering with 2nd to 3rd stage dementia.  He acts a lot like Trump.  Oh, some of his faculties may seem like they're are there (on occasions), but he's "gone".  Sometimes he 's rational enough that we can take him home for a meal or a holiday dinner.  Other times he gets on a rant of how the "home" is starving him to death (totally not true) or how they're secretly stealing his toilet paper.

They say Ronald Reagan had alzheimer's while he was in office and that his wife and aides made a lot of decisions for him.  If Trump does have dementia,  the idiots he's surrounded himself sure won't tell anyone.  They're too busy happily making/stealing money off/from the taxpayers.
      December 13, 2017 2:31 PM MST

It is manifestly clear that people like Paul Ryan tolerate The Donald John ONLY because they have an agenda and he is a useful tool required to achieve it. All they want from him is his signature on whatever they put in front of him. He probably makes them cringe a lot and soul-search 24/7 but cringing is a small price to pay for getting what you've always wanted. More and more and more and more for the obscenely wealthy and destruction of social welfare safety nets for those who depend on them. The a**hole pols are well on the road to achieving that. The "cut cut cut" bill is despised by most Americans. We are protesting it daily all over the country. The only ones who demand its passage are the obscenely wealthy cash cows who fund political campaigns. They have given the political sluts an ultimatum. Either give us huge tax cuts NOW or we will stop funding your campaigns. Well what are the pols to do? Roll over and give the obscenely wealthy everything they want of course. The contempt, disdain with which pols view regular Americans is obvious. They think we are SO STUPID that we will buy the lies they tell us about how this is really going to benefit the middle class. Such bullsh**! They should choke on the lies they tell. The protests continue and the despicable pols ignore them. They are mere prostitutes who will perform whatever evil nasty nauseating tricks their wealthy johns demand, no matter how harmful to us they are, just to get more money for themselves to keep afloat. T'is sad. I wonder how everything will turn out? Thank you for your thoughtful analysis Shuhak and Happy Thursday! :)  Reagan wasn't an evil puppet sucking up to Russia. Trump's disease, whatever name you put to it, may be what has transformed him from a mere spoiled brat egotistical jacka** into being anti-American, anti-human being, anti-truth, anti-decency. And so it goes! :( This post was edited by RosieG at December 14, 2017 9:23 AM MST
      December 14, 2017 2:34 AM MST

Agreed - 100%! 
      December 14, 2017 9:24 AM MST

Who is Dr. Frank Vox? I googled his name and the only result was this Anwsermug question. I think that anyone can say anything and I think a lot of people have some of those symptoms.
      December 13, 2017 2:33 PM MST

Well I am ten years younger - at least - and I suffer sometimes from many of those.   I repeat myself - how can I be original all the time?  And just coming onto AM and reading all the hate here I feel people are out to get me.  Maybe no one over say age 60 should be allowed to run.
      December 14, 2017 9:55 AM MST