Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You keep looking in the same place for something and it's never there. The more you look the less you're gonna find it. Why not move on?

You keep looking in the same place for something and it's never there. The more you look the less you're gonna find it. Why not move on?

The LOVELORN folks are DESPERATE to jail Hillary, nail her, stone her to death. The obsession seems to be growing and they will not be sated until they see her blood flowing figuratively and maybe literally. So they keep going back over the same  terrain over and over and over and over and over again. They are ridiculous. Why do they take themselves so seriously when they are objects of derision? You can't make something out of nothing unless you fake it and make it up and lie. So much effort placed on yesterday when today is in dire shape and tomorrow will never come. Who are these people who are so obsessed with an old woman? What are they besides obviously deranged?

Posted - December 14, 2017

Responses

I dont think they are talking about her so much as they are trying to not talk about someone else
      December 14, 2017 7:55 AM MST

Touche m'dear. Touche. It's pathetic is what it is. Rather than be pro-active on the many problems we have and things undone that need doing they kvetch and moan and groan and complain and seek answer to ridiculous questions over and over and over. How much time and money wasted has been wasted on this swordplay with windmills? I'm AGHAST PERPLEXED Discombobulated at the degree of dumbly stupid they exhibit. All the while taking their paychecks and officiously pretending to be doing something that needs doing while ignoring the desperately needs to be done pile. I'm gonna ask and see what the brightlights come up with. Thank you for your reply Jako bA! :)
      December 15, 2017 6:14 AM MST

kvetch applies to a great many people, not just Trumpeteers.
      December 15, 2017 1:46 PM MST

OK. Here we go! Odd reply. Why did you pick out "kvetch" for comment JakobA? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. I am of Armenian descent. Are you aware of the Armenian genocide at the hands of the Turks? We lost 1.5 million Armenians on death marches among whom were my great grandfather, great grandmother and my then two-year-old Aunt Anne. So I relate very strongly to Jewish people. They lost 6 million in ovens and other ways during their Holocaust. Their history and my history is remarkably similar. The methods of wiping us out differed. That's all. Their murderers wanted to wipe them out . So did the murderers of my people. I use kvetch a lot because I kvetch all the time. I also get verklempt though I use it less. I LOVE Jewish food. I regard Jewish people as MY people for that reason. So I guess that should tell you WHY I often rely on Jewish words to express myself. Do you dislike those who kvetch and prefer those who complain?  Because?
      December 16, 2017 4:13 AM MST

I looked up quetch because I had never seen that word before., I guess I should have looked up the word origin too, but I did not. My first impression was that it probably had to do with a video I had seen where Miley Cyrus and some guy demonstrated twerk dancing (imitating intercourse motions on the dance floor); but that, of course, did not fit well with your post ;-))
    Anyway my post was mainly to point out that like the Trump supporters, you too complain a lot. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at December 16, 2017 5:39 AM MST
      December 16, 2017 5:31 AM MST

cause you probably think youre still going to find it
      December 14, 2017 3:56 PM MST