Active Now

Spunky
Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Is there a MIN/MAX to the size of a conspiracy? Can a hoax be perpe trat ed KNOWINGLY by millions of people worldwide? How?

Is there a MIN/MAX to the size of a conspiracy? Can a hoax be perpe trat ed KNOWINGLY by millions of people worldwide? How?

The Donald John has reverted back again and insists the Russia thing is a hoax..never happened..is fake news. OK. So how many active conspirators were needed to perpetrate it?

Posted - December 15, 2017

Responses

A minimum of two people is required for a conspiracy.  There are no maximum limits.  Happy Friday, :)
      December 15, 2017 10:03 AM MST

So you are saying it is possible for the Trump/Russia Collusion treason/traitor SCANDAL to be a world wide hoaxy joke? Fake news? Phoney? Really? There must have been a lot of tracks left in emails and phone calls to coordinate it. Wonder who will investigate it? Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Friday.
      December 15, 2017 10:18 AM MST

What I'm saying is that it takes two to make a conspiracy.  No, in my opinion Russian intervention in our election is not a joke, not a hoax and not fake news.  I believe it's very real.
      December 15, 2017 11:59 AM MST