Active Now

Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » IF, as PutinTrump insist, they are pure of heart and innocent as lambs the world has engaged in a MASSIVE conspiracy. How?

IF, as PutinTrump insist, they are pure of heart and innocent as lambs the world has engaged in a MASSIVE conspiracy. How?

How do you conspire without leaving tracks? Email, phone calls, meetings? Unless the co-conspirators conspire entirely by telepathic connection some evidence of this horrid conspiracy should be found. Millions of people INSIST it happened. They are all liars and PutinTrump are truthtellers. That's the way conspiracies go don'tcha know? But the size of it is historic/unprecedented. What makes this BIG LIE so compelling that it has drawn MILLIONS/BILLIONS into its web to work together to undermine two great men who have only done good and would never do bad? PutinTrump. Present-day martyrs for the cause. Right?

Posted - December 15, 2017

Responses

It appears (according to FBI's findings, theat the russians did hack in Favpr of Trump to strengther the silly polarization of US politics, but not because Trump asked them to. Not a conspiracy, Just Russia hanging in to The Cold War.

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

Such Nation vs Nation hacking and its ramifications are a good reason to seriously do something about hacking in current operating systems. Too much infrastructure is controlled via the intenet these days. eg Power grid, traffic lights, and more.

December 15, 2017 2:09 PM MST

The FBI's findings?  They never did any forensics. 
      December 15, 2017 3:00 PM MST

Sorry if I used a wrong word there. Did you read the article?
      December 15, 2017 3:06 PM MST

Yes.  I also watched Comey testify.  The FBI did no actual investigation of the hacking. They based their certainty on a report from a private company hired by the DNC. The DNC did not allow them access to their equipment for testing.
      December 15, 2017 3:19 PM MST

Allegedly apparently Russia GROOMED Doofus Don for FIVE YEARS prior to the election! One cannot be groomed/massaged/manipulated/courted/sucked up to without knowing about it JakobA so I do believe there was collusion/conspiracy from the getgo. The Doofus isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer to be sure but even he had to be aware of what was happening. I wonder what the odds are that doofus will shut down everything? 100 to 1? The odds that the toads in Congress will stall and obfuscate and destroy all hope of justice being served? Will Doofus Don aka The Donald John actually get away with stopping in its tracks our ability to nail his massive a ** to the wall so sanity will be restored? Will he ABORT the investigations. Fire Mueller. Feel free to do whatever the he** he wants because no one has the courage to stop him. The world will be watching. Everyone knows what a corrupt SOB he is. Perhaps our only hope is that he has a complete and irreversible nervous breakdown and spends the rest of his life in one of palatial estates under 24-hour watch of a psychiatrist . We have no heroes here. We have no one who will stop this wretch from doing and saying. SIGH. Thank you for your reply JakobA! :)
      December 16, 2017 3:23 AM MST

Whee, it seems I have managed to offend a Trump supporter AND a Trump attacker at the same time and with the same post. LOL
      December 16, 2017 5:48 AM MST