Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you facing a moral delimina right about now? Spill. ( I heard that on TV )

Are you facing a moral delimina right about now? Spill. ( I heard that on TV )

I'll tell you mine if you show me yours.

Here are some examples

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayton/moral-dilemmas-that-will-break-your-brain?utm_term=.kh6YpMXNY#.ijb7kb437

Posted - July 31, 2016

Responses

Well, actually, yes. I identify as genderfluid/queer, but also have a faith that, a good bit of the faith sharers, as well as as parts of the scriptures, would lead me to believe that my lifestyle is wrong. I do feel like my faith is valid, and has helped me in some hard times by being connected to the right people, but I can't help but feel like my faith is incompatible with my gender identity.

July 31, 2016 11:24 PM MDT

I don't want to go out on a limb here, but I am willing to bet you are a troll.

No one sane talks like this. 

Get counseling and NOT for your gender issues.  I mean for your off- the-WALL spiritual issues.  You are confusing GOD with guilt and reason for the written word. Just because it is written down somewhere, and you are feeling all kinds of guilty, doesn't make it valid. 

Get help. God doesn't judge these things.  You are His CHILD. God doesn't expect everyone to figure out what is RIGHT. You are more important than you give yourself credit for, and if you sincerely try not to hurt anyone else by being judgmental, you should be allowed to live your life; or you may be a baiting troll. I'll soon discover.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 31, 2016 11:27 PM MDT

Not a troll. Most Christians I see are very adamant that a man should be a man and shouldn't be a woman. Doesn't help that I live in a largely conservative area.

July 31, 2016 11:40 PM MDT

Then listen to me and divorce that silly tribe you are hanging onto and find sane and non-judgmental people who really know Jesus.  People of true compassion that not only accept and love you for who you are, but actually celebrate you and your choices. 

You will never look at a self-righteous Christian the same way again.  I pity them their blindness at not accepting you.  They suck. 

July 31, 2016 11:43 PM MDT

Oh, I definitely see myself making a big change in terms of that...it's just that it's hard with such a largely conservative area to find a place that is more accepting...you feel me? The church I'm currently at tends toward being liberal, and even then, they swing right-center most times. Pretty much any other church I've seen leans more heavily right.

July 31, 2016 11:56 PM MDT