Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » IF aliens were to arrive on earth they would have done their homework knowing we hated one another/killed/murdered. Their approach?

IF aliens were to arrive on earth they would have done their homework knowing we hated one another/killed/murdered. Their approach?

Knowing that we are historically a violent race do you really think they would approach us with open hearts and hands wanting to be our "friends"? They'd be armed locked and loaded for bear so to speak with weapons beyond our imagination. They might well employ mind control/hypnotism/brainwashing only on a scale so advanced even the most creative among us could not imagine it. So that's what's in store just in case we  become a place for aliens to explore more (than they allegedly already have). We have had centuries to cast our bread upon the waters and we will reap what we have sown. (I know..mixed metaphor..I like it)

Posted - December 26, 2017

Responses

They may have already determined that we are a stupid, reflexively violent species, unworthy of their intervention. Perhaps why they haven’t openly revealed themselves. 

If they studied our ways over any length of time, aliens might conclude they can manipulate large masses of humans by way of religion. This is our greatest collective weakness. Or they might be biding their time until we bring about our inevitable self-destruction, then assume possession unchallenged. 
      December 26, 2017 6:33 PM MST

I disagree with thee Don B. It isn't religion that causes people to go braindead and embrace a demon. That's how I see donjohn. Also in my opinion he is a puppet clown who is controlled by a hostile foreign devil (Putin) and has already sold America out. I doubt that religion has anything to do with it. Religious folks who used to have standards abandoned all of then for this person. No matter what he does they support him. No matter what says they support him. No matter what he is they support him. Do they worship him? Yes I believe they do. I cannot fathom why. I can only opine/guess and doing so is useless. Has religion done more harm than good? That is a question that will be debated forever and no final conclusion will ever be reached. Same with politics. More harm than good? I dunno. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Don! :)
      December 27, 2017 3:13 AM MST

If they were really so nice, they would just leave the crazy primitive humans alone and just observe from a distance. I wouldn't want humans to go meddling in the business of other aliens either, even if they are vicious. Or at least try to reason with them and if they respond not so nicely, just go away and let them be. Wouldn't want to come off as too intrusive and forceful if you want diplomacy. Something like that would take time and trust building. You can't just beam down onto someone else's planet and be all like "Hey let's be friends!" and expect all butter cookies and friendship. First of all, you're invading their planet. Secondly, that would be kind of suspicious, like you're just trying to put them into a false sense of security with the sudden friend request. You got to get to know them first, bud, not just stalk them for who knows how long then sudden appear like you're their best friend. That's just creepy. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and asocial.
      December 27, 2017 11:46 PM MST

They would setup giveaways of free guns for everybody. They might even be advanced enough to make guns that made their own bullets so the guns were always loaded and ready for use. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at December 28, 2017 12:07 AM MST
      December 28, 2017 12:06 AM MST