Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donjohn has spoke. He says no collusion with his prez campaign. LOTS OF COLLUSION with Hillary/Russia. So now what?

Donjohn has spoke. He says no collusion with his prez campaign. LOTS OF COLLUSION with Hillary/Russia. So now what?

Scrap everything Mueller is doing and start all over with Hillary? OK.  How much will it cost? Is the goal to "lock her up" so that Mike Flynn and donjohn get the pleasure of standing on the stage at every rally and rechant the words they both so dearly loved to say vis a vis Hillary? Why not? What else does Congress and the Prez have to do? Play golf, tweet and pillory Hillary! Sounds like a very prez  plan to me. To thee as well?

Posted - December 29, 2017

Responses

As long as conservative judges keep getting appointed, and the economy keeps improving, I don't care what POTUS Trump tweets or golfs etc.
      December 29, 2017 7:30 AM MST

Yes. Well you are focused on what you want and as long as you get that from him you don't give a rat's a** about anything else. You are not alone. There are millions of your out there m2c. SIGH. More's the pity. Thank you for your reply. I'm gonna ask the question.
      December 29, 2017 11:34 AM MST

Yes, as long as he continues to fulfill campaign promises, I am happy. That is kind of the point of voting.
      December 29, 2017 12:03 PM MST

Oh gasp shock horror.. you mean that when Trump originally said that he believed the russians were involved and they did leak things about Hilary that he was lying?
      December 29, 2017 3:40 PM MST

It looks like the only collusion was between the Clinton campaign and the FBI.
      December 29, 2017 4:03 PM MST

Welcome to the Mug!
      January 1, 2018 1:09 PM MST