Discussion » Questions » answerMug » When I tried to rename a question, it only displayed the first five or six words? I did it first on my iPhone and then I went to my iPad

When I tried to rename a question, it only displayed the first five or six words? I did it first on my iPhone and then I went to my iPad

And it did the same thing. Why doesn't the entire question display?

Posted - January 1, 2018

Responses

maybe it dont have enough rm
      January 1, 2018 2:20 PM MST

No idea. It might be better to email these questions directly to me or use the feedback button and include links so I can look into it. I don't see everything in the Q&A and I don't always catch the notifications to come back to the Q&A.

I just checked it on my laptop using Chrome and iPhone using Safari and couldn't reproduce the issue. Any chance you're using a funky non-supported browser? 
      January 1, 2018 5:07 PM MST

• It used to be that way for desktops as well, but that was changed a while back and now desktops are shown the first 65 characters.

What I do if the questions is longer, like yours, I set the cursor at a point to the right of what I want to correct AND where, by back-spacing, the end of the question appears at the right side of the box.  Then just type in the new text. I hope that works for you.
      January 1, 2018 5:23 PM MST