Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » MAGA is a lie! The goal was never to "Make America Great Again"! The goal ALWAYS was and is to UPEND DESTROY CHANGE everything! Happy?

MAGA is a lie! The goal was never to "Make America Great Again"! The goal ALWAYS was and is to UPEND DESTROY CHANGE everything! Happy?

Posted - January 2, 2018

Responses

It is about the economy.  Removing regulations,  fixing trade deals, cutting taxes, etc, this creates jobs, brings jobs back....

Obama was the one who's said he was going to fundamentally change America.
      January 2, 2018 7:20 AM MST

BS. 
      January 2, 2018 7:21 AM MST

I took that to mean we were once great but no longer are.  Which I agree with.  I grew up in the days (1960s and 70s) of fewer regulations and more responsibility when people respected and looked out for one another and their community instead of just going for themselves their own and resenting others for whatever reasons. 
      January 2, 2018 8:12 AM MST

• EXACTLY! And therein lies the return to some semblance of greatness. Thwarting the diabolical schemes of the left is always a great thing. As I've said before, we'll be great as we've always been, with or without the left. They can take their carping and griping to the caboose. We'll drive the train. The view up front is fresh and new. 
      January 2, 2018 9:16 AM MST