Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you always editing yourself? Do you say what you think unaltered or do you tweak it here and there to make it more palatable? Why?

Are you always editing yourself? Do you say what you think unaltered or do you tweak it here and there to make it more palatable? Why?

Posted - January 2, 2018

Responses

Yes I try to be polite and sociable and friendly and helpful most of the time.  Because most people don't want to hear my rants. 
      January 2, 2018 8:15 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Too funny hunny. Well the folks who would rant about what you do and agree wit thee would LOVE them. I'm kinda sorta fairly sure about that! Thanks for the laughs. It just hit my funny bone! Thank you for your reply officegirl and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 2, 2018 10:50 AM MST

• I let the moderator do all the editing. It's my effort to keep someone occupied, active and happy. I don't "chew cabbage twice". I shouldn't have to.
      January 2, 2018 9:10 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Fair enough. They gotta earn their keep. No dam* free lunches! You work you eat. Period! Thank you for your reply ub. Clearly I do not edit . In fact I think that's how I got my own little place here. Anyway thank you for your reply.
      January 2, 2018 10:52 AM MST