Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per djt the entire Justice Department is involved in a DEEP STATE conspiracy to dump Trump. Has a prez ever fired an entire department?

Per djt the entire Justice Department is involved in a DEEP STATE conspiracy to dump Trump. Has a prez ever fired an entire department?

Donjohn is setting the stage to justify getting rid of Justice  entirely. Start over with his own people. You know? The ones who are rich and don't have the temperament, intelligence, education or experience? There are more of them out there getting ready to take over. SIGH. I wonder what donjohn will come up with tomorrow?

Posted - January 3, 2018

Responses

Why is this clown still taking up space in that Office?

His days are numbered.

NUMBERED.

Everyone knows.  It is the least best kept secret in the Nation.
      January 3, 2018 9:07 AM MST

With Bannon turning on him this way The Doofus Don Downfall will be accelerated. The paranoia and delusion is growing stronger each day in donjohn. He isn't able to hold anything together at all. He is a bull let loose to regurgitate whatever he can't digest. He is not long for this state of being. The pressure cooker vent is stuck in denial/ paranoia and delusion. When it blows it will blow bigly! Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 3, 2018 9:16 AM MST
      January 3, 2018 9:15 AM MST

Wait - it gets better.  Eric Trump thinks Ellen DeGeneres is part of the deep state!  That entire family should have a net thrown over it and removed from government.
      January 3, 2018 9:46 AM MST

Rosie, as time passes, no matter what fatuous BS his sad cult of sychophants present, one thing is ever more clear: the pitiful POTUS is increasingly and painfully ALONE. 
    How could it be otherwise?

As with his daily parade of lies, DJT rages relentlessly now, alienating and throwing under the bus ANYONE he perceives isn’t lockstep on his side. It seems everyone from his handpicked Sec of State to his ex-BFF Bannon has stated, at some point or another, that the man is a “f-cking moron”. There are fewer and fewer willing replacements for those finding the exits of Trumpworld. If Gen Kelly joins the exodus, Trump is then without coherent counsel.

In sum, the strained relationships with nearly every Dept of his cabinet; GOP lawmakers distancing themselves —en masse— almost daily; and a confirmed ”Chaotic” status quo within the WH itself, added of course, to Trump’s juvenile, self-undermining tweet-storms; strenuously attest to the withering absence of talent, temperament and intellectual depth to execute the office to which the failure of BOTH major political parties allowed him to ascend. 

I forsee the forces of destruction closing in on Pres. Caligula from every direction, as supplicants run for cover, in what may become the ugliest political circus in American history. If the Midterms fall against him as is feared, the prospect of Impeachment becomes real. Mueller is still building his bomb, and it may do far more harm to Trump than Kim’s. Maybe the salt and cholesterol from his ill-conceived MacD’s diet will put him down first. (Fingers crossed)

Then there is Orangeman’s unending social media missives disrespecting various (and numerous) American citizens. Shameful isn’t remotely an adequate description. 

Failing his demise from any of this, Trump‘s prospects for 2020 must be minuscule, or the American voting public is far dumber than I could have imagined. If re-electing this egomaniacal, delusional asshat is considered a reasonable path by even a simple majority of Americans, then I am truly ashamed to call myself one.

Candidly, I have the resources to emigrate, and it comes up in our family discussions more often now. It may be a done deal if the epically stupid continue to stink up the joint I spent nine years of my life, in uniform, defending. This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 4, 2018 1:33 AM MST
      January 3, 2018 6:25 PM MST

Excellent post, Don and one with which I agree completely.  Having made so many factual points, it makes me wonder why the GOP is not calling for Trump's head at this point.  Surely, they cannot believe that Trump is an asset for their re-election prospects. 
      January 3, 2018 10:05 PM MST

Now that they got their tax reform passed, I don’t see what further use the GOP has for him, Spunky. I suspect the sideshow has worn thin from their end too, and a flood of midterm newbies may embolden them to defy Mr Tweet and join the chorus of dissent in larger and more public forums. 
      January 4, 2018 4:03 AM MST

I surely hope so although considering that this tax reform bill is not so popular with the majority of folks, that may not help them either.
      January 4, 2018 6:29 AM MST