Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would an EDUCATED person use the word "SH**HOLE" to describe other countries or would only BOOR do so?

Would an EDUCATED person use the word "SH**HOLE" to describe other countries or would only BOOR do so?

Posted - January 13, 2018

Responses

A WELL-educated person would not use such terms in front of others holding high office. An ill-bred and poorly socialized individual will, regardless of their schooling. 
      January 13, 2018 9:49 AM MST

I think that is a complete, dispositive, answer.
      January 13, 2018 9:56 AM MST

He talks like a thug. A Damon Runyon character. Dem, dese and dose. I have never considered him to be a good example of what an "educated" person is. Neither in word nor deed. Thank you for your reply Don B and  Happy Sunday to thee. Being educated and "well-educated" are two different things? I suppose yor're right. I've always considered "educated" as one big pot. I didn't think of it as better than or lesser. I guess education is like shoes. They can cost $10 or $500. The difference is in the quality and longevity. :)
      January 14, 2018 1:58 AM MST

Your characterization is well taken, Rosie. 
    To my thinking, education is the sum of our learning from all quarters of life, book-lernin’ is but a portion of the whole. 

A bit of research revealed that Trump has a Bachelors Degree in Finance, which makes him the least educated individual in his own cabinet. His time in college is described as “unremarkable”, and apparently he was granted admission to Wharton as a favor of a family friend (surprise!).

As one with both a Masters in Engineering and a Bachelors in Business Science, I find Trumps scant college resume’ a token effort at best. Isn’t remarkable what one might accomplish with $200 million of Daddy’s money, black hole narcissism and no soul... This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 14, 2018 7:45 AM MST
      January 14, 2018 7:42 AM MST

Yet again he reveals his true colours. Sadly there are still those who condone this and overlook it. 
      January 13, 2018 1:10 PM MST

The apologists say it's no big deal. This is how people talk. This is what people really think. Perhaps t'is true of the racists and lowest form of human being. Using the dregs as justification is not very convincing though. But then these folks have no choice since that is all they have to work with/for. A bigly and hugely dreggy guy. I guess they hang around for the money or they really like him. I can't think of any other logical sane sensible reason. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      January 14, 2018 2:02 AM MST