Active Now

Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TRUTH can be lethal. Some die to suppress it while others die to preserve it. Which would you die for? Why?

TRUTH can be lethal. Some die to suppress it while others die to preserve it. Which would you die for? Why?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

There is a point in me past which I will not go.

But I am pretty picky about which hills I choose to possibly die on.
      January 17, 2018 4:44 PM MST

Thank you for your reply tom. Those who keep pointing out the truth often end up bloodied and bowed and even dead. Despots lock them up or make them disappear. The donjohn attacks the media viciously and would like nothing better than to muzzle it completely and only let the shameless  spineless toadies  at FAUX news service him. SIGH. But the dauntless journalists keep uncovering the truth and reporting the truth and we are told that "the truth shall set you free". When?  I dunno. Every day is always the same and always different and none of it is ever any good vis a vis donjohn. We keep slugging through the muck hoping to get to the end of it and we find there is more and more and more and more of it. So the going is slow but we keep putting one foot in front of the other. Or try to. :(
      January 18, 2018 3:12 AM MST