Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I can't live without you" said he. "I can't live without you" said she. He moved east, she moved west, they both lived. Were they liars?

"I can't live without you" said he. "I can't live without you" said she. He moved east, she moved west, they both lived. Were they liars?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

If one or the other or both moved 360 degrees in either direction on a line of latitude, they would not be liars.
      January 17, 2018 4:10 PM MST

360 degrees is the entirety of the world  circumferentially speaking is it not?. If one stayed in the same spot and the other moved 360 degrees on a line of latitude they'd still be together. If each moved 360 degrees on your line of latitude they'd still be together. So the only way they can live is to stay together. If not they die. I dunno tom. I think that this conjecting is above my pay grade. It's kinda hard to grasp or visualize and I have a real serious defect when it comes to spatial visualization. I took an aptitude test long ago to see what I am suited for and I think I scored a minus on that. Thank you for your reply m'dear and also thanks for hanging in with me. I appreciate thee.
      January 18, 2018 4:04 AM MST