Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » President Trump to speak in person at March for Life...only sitting Pres to do this. Is Trump the most Pro Life Pres ever?

President Trump to speak in person at March for Life...only sitting Pres to do this. Is Trump the most Pro Life Pres ever?

Posted - January 19, 2018

Responses

Not sure what his personal beliefs are but he does know where some of his support lies.  But really can't go too much wrong being "Pro Life" because who is really not pro life?   Abortions are bad business any way you look at them. Though I had one when I was 19 I could never counsel anyone to have one.  Though I am also "pro choice" in that I do think they should be available to those who want them. 
      January 19, 2018 10:51 AM MST

Generally, pro-life n politics is about what should or should not be legislated. Politically if you believe abortion should be legal, you are pro-choice. 
      January 19, 2018 11:46 AM MST

• To answer your question, I honestly don't know. I am glad that he made the appearance however.
      January 19, 2018 11:32 AM MST

It definitely makes a firm statement.
      January 19, 2018 11:41 AM MST

Im not sure, but I do know it was great that he showed up for the event.
      January 19, 2018 11:34 AM MST

It definitely clears some things up from the campaign.  Many were claiming he was really prochoice and just lying for votes.
      January 19, 2018 11:43 AM MST

He doesnt strike me as a liar. ;)
      January 19, 2018 12:43 PM MST

He has been steadily delivering on campaign promises.
      January 19, 2018 1:03 PM MST

No.  HE HAS NOT.  Stop lying.  To yourself and everyone on here.

STOP.

He has not delivered one thing.  He hems and haws and makes up whatever he has on the menu for that day depending on what his base commands.  He is blaming and pointing and getting sued and defamed in every corner of the globe.

STOP IT.  Please.  Once and for all  WAKE UP.  What is it going to TAKE?  You think you saved some TAX MONEY?  HE has reamed you right up the wazoo.  You love him for it.  What does it take? 

January 19, 2018 1:07 PM MST

Taxes cut, conservative judges, excellent economy, jobs, jobs, jobs.....now protection for religous (or just pro-life) people in their workplace. 
    Got any facts or just....saying its not true.
      January 19, 2018 1:17 PM MST

I was not aware that the religious need any protection in their workplace, to me it seems that everyone needs protection from the religious in every place.
      January 20, 2018 8:12 PM MST

Glad I could inform you.
      January 21, 2018 6:44 AM MST

Actually you have not informed me of anything other than make a statement that that shows exactly why religion should be kept out of government, you cannot have one rule for one cult and another for another cult.
      January 22, 2018 1:21 AM MST

Compared to how glaciers "flow" as rivers of ice---maybe.

But that rate will probably save the USA country from becoming a "sh*thole"---although we may have to condemn and rebuild the White House after he leaves---not sure we have the technology to clean it.
      January 19, 2018 1:15 PM MST

Again no facts to back anything up.
      January 19, 2018 1:22 PM MST

President Trump doesn't strike you as a liar?  Or the base that backs him?  Even Trump  says he is a freaking liar.

He is proud of it.  He lies before he finishes a sentence.  Are you incapable of hearing this man?

Watch Sarah Huckabee Sanders boldly deny something Trump said on camera hours earlier
    November 2, 2017

This has been going on for over a year now..... HELLO????

At a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday, President Trump threatened to try to send Sayfullo Saipov, the suspect in Tuesday's fatal truck attack in lower Manhattan, to the U.S. prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, despite the fact that Saipov has permanent U.S. residence. "We need quick justice and we need strong justice — much quicker and much stronger than we have right now — because what we have right now is a joke and it's a laughingstock," Trump said, on camera.

Perhaps calling the U.S. justice system a laughingstock was not viewed as a good presidential move in other quarters of the White House, because when CNN's Jim Acosta asked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders about Trump's comments a few hours later, she essentially denied that he said it. "That's not what he said," Sanders replied. "He said that process has people calling us a joke and calling us a laughingstock."

A few hours after that, Acosta still couldn't believe the exchange. He started to read Trump's comments again, and Anderson Cooper cut in. "It's on video, let's just play him saying it." After the clip, Cooper shook his head. "Sarah Huckabee Sanders knows what the president said, she just is pretending he said something else," he said. Acosta called her gross mischaracterization "disappointing." Cooper couldn't get past the blatancy of it. "It's one thing to lie about, you know, something that wasn't actually recorded," he began, then fumbled for words. Watch below. Peter Weber This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 19, 2018 1:11 PM MST
      January 19, 2018 1:09 PM MST

Say what you want. But President Trump has delivered on more campaign promises in his first year of Presidency than most do in their entire term. That is why Dem think the sky is exploding.
      January 19, 2018 1:12 PM MST

Which is arguably better than being a Trump supporter who succumbed to his fear campaign and though the sky was falling and thus elected him.
      January 19, 2018 1:16 PM MST

Which means my facts are correct about what President Trump has accomplished.
      January 19, 2018 1:20 PM MST

CNN is staged news and its probably the biggest lair ever known in TV media history.
      January 19, 2018 4:27 PM MST

Right up there with MSNBC and that idiot Rachel Madcow. 
      January 19, 2018 8:33 PM MST

Word. ;)
      January 19, 2018 9:26 PM MST