Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you seen this interview with Alex Jones and President Trump? Now thats REAL NEWS!

Have you seen this interview with Alex Jones and President Trump? Now thats REAL NEWS!

Posted - January 19, 2018

Responses

Think you for bringing this out in the open again. 
      January 19, 2018 5:52 PM MST

Do you even know who this moron is?  DO YOU?

This is not out in the open.  This man is made fun of more than anyone on TV. 

He is a total psychopath.  And if you think he makes sense, you need to turn the channel and listen to people who want to actually improve the planet with some TRUTH.

Do you really think Obama eats babies?  He said that one.   Obama is to blame for all of Trump's atrocities, and yet Obama did not have a tinge of scandal. 

Trump has scandal every day.  He sticks up for Nazis and Skinheads.  He is NUTS and this guy is nuttier than Trump.

That's what needs to be brought into the open.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 19, 2018 8:41 PM MST
      January 19, 2018 6:00 PM MST

Think you for bringing this out in the open again. 
      January 19, 2018 5:52 PM MST

This man makes sense to you? 

This odious moron who speaks hate and gibberish is your idea of a sane human?

And the sad part is you are not even trying to be funny.

This man is a creep.  Plain and simple.   He screams at the top of his lungs and makes up lies that the SUN and the GLOBE and the Enquirer think are too stupid to print.

The Enquirer never says a word about Trump.  The owner is friends with him.  This is your idea of journalism?

The greatest minds, the best talent and the smartest politicians on the planet want him GONE.

But you think Alex Jones has it right.  Because?  There is a CONSPIRACY and everyone else is PRETENDING THAT SANDYHOOK was REAL? 

The government hired actors.   And maybe killed kids.   Are you serious?   ARE YOU SERIOUS?

???? 
    The Moonlanding was FAKED.  Oh yes.

We should LOVE Mother Russia because Putin has something on Trump.  OH YES. We MUST be loyal Carbon.

This post was edited by Just Asking at January 19, 2018 8:51 PM MST
      January 19, 2018 5:57 PM MST

• The only reason I stopped on this question is because I saw the words REAL NEWS in bold print. I haven't seen that interview so I can't say much, but to find REAL NEWS for a change is an exciting prospect. There's so little of it any more.
      January 20, 2018 10:59 AM MST