Active Now

Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Games » AnswerMug Challenge Series, Your A-Game Edition: which of you can come up with the longest list of words to satisfy the criteria below? ~

AnswerMug Challenge Series, Your A-Game Edition: which of you can come up with the longest list of words to satisfy the criteria below? ~

How many separate two-letter words can you form by adding ONE (1) letter either before or after the letter 'a'?

RULES
1. English language words only. (However, loan words that are commonly used in English are also acceptable. Don't try to pass off anything weird; I'll be watching.)

2.  No slang words. 

3.  No abbreviations or acronyms. 

4.  Proper names and pronouns may be used. 

5.  Fun have. 

Posted - January 23, 2018

Responses

Get out of here.   Please.

Is this what you do instead of looking around and seeing this country going down the tubes in front of your eyes?

Trump will be impeached in the time it takes to figure out a LIST, much less think of any FUN answer.   I get it.  You think we are all in JAIL.  This would be fun if I were imprisoned and in isolation for a year.  Then I could answer this challenge.

As The Russia Scandal Closes In, Trump Is Mentally Collapsing And Telling 9 Lies Per Day

By Jason Easley on Fri, Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:40 am

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 23, 2018 10:42 PM MST
      January 23, 2018 8:41 AM MST

At
    An
    As
    Ah
    Al
    Ax
    Am
    Pa
    Ha
    La
    Ma
      January 23, 2018 9:30 AM MST

At
    As
    Ab
    Ad
    Ag
    Ah
    Aw
    Ax
    Am
    An

Fa
    Da
    Ma
    La
    Pa
    Ha
    Ya

January 23, 2018 9:42 AM MST

• I think you're just making some of that up. 
      January 23, 2018 12:10 PM MST

Welcome to the Mug!
    Which words do you question?
      January 23, 2018 1:58 PM MST