Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » As much as I dislike Trump, in all fairness, if a baby was constantly crying at an adult get together...

As much as I dislike Trump, in all fairness, if a baby was constantly crying at an adult get together...

in your home, would you not ask the mother to remove the baby if she couldn't quiet them down?

Posted - August 3, 2016

Responses

I'm not sure why anyone would bring a baby to a Trump rally in the firtst place. In truth, the parent(s) should have taken the crying baby out of the room before anything needed to be said.
      August 3, 2016 1:23 PM MDT

In a home no, in a public place if I could not get my baby to quiet down I would remove myself. Do you want a baby crying while you are at a movie or church or anywhere else where you  have to listen to a speaker? It is just polite to remove the baby.

Now, I do think it could have been done more tactfully by the Trump people.  Trump should not have mentioned it...the workers should have polited asked the Mom take the baby somewhere else, such as a bathrooom or maybe have a room available for such situations. Where the parent could still heard the speaker but the other people will not have to heard the baby.

August 3, 2016 1:41 PM MDT

I agree completely. 

August 3, 2016 5:15 PM MDT

Yes

August 3, 2016 5:32 PM MDT

Exactly!

August 3, 2016 5:41 PM MDT

I believe it could of been done more tactfully, but Dems. turned it into 'Trump, the child hater'. Ridiculous behavior on both sides of the fence.

August 3, 2016 5:46 PM MDT

August 3, 2016 6:15 PM MDT

Both sides have reached the point of total ridiculousness.  I can't stand to look at either candidate at this point.

August 3, 2016 6:16 PM MDT