Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if donjohn ever bedded Omarosa? On The Apprentice/in the White House/BOTH? Why else did he keep her around as long as he did?

I wonder if donjohn ever bedded Omarosa? On The Apprentice/in the White House/BOTH? Why else did he keep her around as long as he did?

Posted - February 8, 2018

Responses

I wouldn't doubt it. It sure wasn't for her personality LOL.
      February 8, 2018 11:43 AM MST

I think she was a plant to be the "bad" girl. I think it was all scripted so there would be someone there you could hate. What she did in the White House I have no idea. What she was paid I don't know either. T'is a mystery. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Friday!  :)
      February 9, 2018 4:01 AM MST

JESUS H CHRIST I hope that b***h dies alone.
      February 8, 2018 11:46 AM MST

Wasn't her specific "role" on the apprentice to be hated? Wasn't she a plant to stir up trouble so folks would watch to see her get her comeuppance? I don't know whom she is or what she is I only know what I saw on the surface and it was just performance art in my opinion in which she agreed to engage for which she probably got paid a lot. I don't particularly dislike her Zack. You seem to really have strong feelings about her. Why? I think she is nothing more or less than an opportunist and they are the ones servicing doofus don. He is a patsy who pays well and all they have to do is pretend they like him and compliment him. Now could you do that for say $200K a year? I have no idea what the pay scale is but it's gotta be fantastic for all those folks to trade their integrity/honor/souls for it. Don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday m'dear!  :)
      February 9, 2018 4:06 AM MST

She was on the Apprentice with him and she acted very loud and obnoxious and people tuned in just to see what she would pull.  She's a lot like him that way.

So, he kept her on.  He made her a big name in reality showville.

She knew little about him and he was good to her.  Well, she was grateful and they were friends.  She followed him to the White House and she was kept away from him when she wanted his ear.  She wanted his ear to let him know what was going on around him and what it looked like to those he was not privvy to hearing.

But she never had the chance and she left, she says because she hated it.  She did not realize what Trump was standing for, according to her, and she just wanted to cut the ties.

So, she is on another show, Big Brother, which is another reality show.  My daughter watches it and says she is very changed now and very likeable. 

That is all I know. 
      February 8, 2018 8:03 PM MST

I think her persona on the apprentice was all scripted. An act. The hook. She played the villain so folks could tune in and hate on her. I bet she got paid very well for doing that. What or whom she really is may never be known. I mean there are lots of actors/actresses who inhabit the roles they play so seamlessly that you are totally convinced they really ARE what they portray. Just a thought. Thank you for your reply Sharon. :)
      February 9, 2018 4:08 AM MST