Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donjohn always has/will side with abusive men to prove he is one of the guys. Think anyone will ever be an exception?

Donjohn always has/will side with abusive men to prove he is one of the guys. Think anyone will ever be an exception?

If Jared Kushner knocked Ivanka around and gave her a black eye would the donjohn believe her or MOCK her?

Posted - February 12, 2018

Responses

There is no true love within the Chump family. He would berate his own daughter like everyone else. 
      February 12, 2018 7:38 AM MST

They all fear him and dare not cross him. What he does with them is whatever he wants. Thank you for your replyt Zack! :)
      February 12, 2018 7:57 AM MST

What woman was mocked by President Trump after claiming abuse?
      February 12, 2018 8:03 AM MST

Bet my house on it you wont get a comment to this one. LOL ;)
      February 12, 2018 10:04 AM MST

YOU LOSE! LOL
      February 13, 2018 7:55 AM MST

Actually, I win. You STILL didnt comment to my2cents answer. You just commented to MY comment. Ha!
      February 13, 2018 3:06 PM MST

Oh dear.
      February 12, 2018 11:56 AM MST

Once again you misunderstand the question. I did not say he did. There is a first time for everything m2c. Read the question again. If you do you will see that your question is out of place. SIGH.
      February 13, 2018 7:45 AM MST

He sides with those he sees as himself.  He is tormented and paranoid and always thinks he is the victim.  Because he is guilty as sin of corruption against women from his personal encounters to just respecting women as a governing figurehead, he hates women and is shaking in his boots.   He marries a big-boobed Trophy wife who's only job is to keep her mouth shut, defend her husband and smile and lie.  She is definitely downtrodden and abused.  But I don't feel sorry for her. As Trump said to the parents of the dead soldier who didn't have to die last month if it weren't for the government screwing up,  "WELL HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS IN FOR WHEN HE SIGNED UP."   That is how I feel about Melania.  She knew what she was in for.  She signed up willingly.

He is guilty as hell for all the things those other guys are guilty of .

He may have not beat his wife, but he has 16 women claiming sexual abuse or derogatory abuse because of him. His first wife accused him of rape.  Then toned it down when the heat became too intense.  She's as big a liar as he is and only out for more money, so I don't believe her accusations or retractions but I know Trump and his behavior.  So he probably raped the idiot.

How can he possibly stand up for anyone who doesn't defend powerful white men.

Right or wrong.

The breadth of Trump’s controversies is truly yuge, ranging from allegations of mafia ties to unscrupulous business dealings, and from racial discrimination to alleged marital rape. They stretch over more than four decades, from the mid-1970s to the present day. To catalogue the full sweep of allegations would require thousands of words and lump together the trivial with the truly scandalous. Including business deals that have simply failed, without any hint of impropriety, would require thousands more. This is a snapshot of some of the most interesting and largest of those scandals.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 12, 2018 12:54 PM MST
      February 12, 2018 12:02 PM MST

Boy does that look like a fun group.
    Where is the party?
      February 12, 2018 12:49 PM MST

LOL Lulu.  
      February 12, 2018 12:53 PM MST

I think this should be labled Trump's wedding.
      February 12, 2018 1:38 PM MST

February 12, 2018 1:42 PM MST

Good one Shar.
      February 12, 2018 4:42 PM MST

Well said.  I am shocked anyone doubts his lack of integrity.  I don't recall any president having such an misogynistic attitude.  I don't know exactly what he is and isn't guilty of, but his comments towards others is appalling.  This in not a nice man.
      February 12, 2018 12:58 PM MST

Yes, he will make an exception if someone is a Democrat or adversary.  For example, when former senator Al Franken was accused of groping, Trump was all over him in a very non-supportive and guilty by accusation manner.
      February 12, 2018 12:31 PM MST

eliz, Did you see that picture of Frankin?  He was not even touching the woman nor was he wanting to touch the woman, it was a JOKE.  Compare that to the atrocities Trump's boys' gang have committed.  Compare that to the atrocities TRUMP has committed.

Thanks e. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 12, 2018 1:42 PM MST
      February 12, 2018 1:41 PM MST

Thank you, Sharonna, and I agree.  While any offensive touching is wrong, it is hypocritical to defend one accused of physical violence and condemn one accused of less.  And don't forget, Trump never sympathizes with the victims/accusers - and, in his case, he belittles them.
      February 12, 2018 2:09 PM MST

This guy Trump is a symptom of something very sick in this society. 

Of course, it is good to hear from you and hope you are doing extremely wonderfully well.
      February 12, 2018 3:58 PM MST

SIGH. That's why his base ADOREs him so I expect. Thank you for your reply elizabeth.  I wonder if he EVER decides to release the Dem version of the "classified info" memo how much will be redacted? Everything that would make him look bad which is specifically everything Nunes left out of the Republican version. So why bother? Double sigh. :(
      February 13, 2018 7:49 AM MST