Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some can get away with anything and do. Others admire them for it. Do you?

Some can get away with anything and do. Others admire them for it. Do you?

Posted - February 12, 2018

Responses

I in no way will follow the flock because the flock is stupid.
      February 12, 2018 7:43 AM MST

SIGH! Wanna high-five on that truth m'dear? I just didn't know there were so many of them. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Monday! :)
      February 12, 2018 7:56 AM MST

No.  When that happens in my life, I consider it a message from GOD to my soul.  It is something that bothers me.   I cannot appreciate the other side of the notion that the person that is "getting away with it" is somehow being given access to power he/she does not know how to possess.

For example, of course, Trump.  He walked into this position with no skills whatsoever.  Everything he touches he destroyes, and yet people word-wide are acting powerless to stop him.  I have seen Husbands go to jail for life and kill their wife or kids for less than this guy has done to each and every person on the planet.  so TELL ME SWEET JESUS, WHY SOMEONE WHOSE LIFE HE HAS DESTROYED, HAS NOT TAKEN UP RESIDENCE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND BLASTED HIM TO KINGDOM COME? 

He has insulted almost all of us.  He has no friends save those in some power he wants or needs.  He is very low-grade as far as aspiration for contentment.  He wants to screw, eat and rule.

What he says goes, and make him look intelligent.  That is our job. To please the KING.  The DICTATOR and the total waste of space.  I digress.

SO, when I see someone like that getting away with everything,  EVERYTHING, not anything, I wonder how something like this could even be possible unless God is tapping us all on the shoulder and giving us the message of HOW MUCH MORE UNCOMFORTABLE DO I HAVE TO MAKE THIS FOR YOU ALL BEFORE YOU GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND GET RID OF THIS POWER FOR BAD.

Can't some serial killer take him out at least?  Simple. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 13, 2018 5:08 AM MST
      February 12, 2018 8:18 AM MST

I KNOW you don't mean that literally Sharon. It's just the frustration and rage talking.  You are NOT a violent person. Remember all those beautiful inspirational graphics you used to include in your answers in Answerbag?  That's the real you. Now as for your question here's a thought. Maybe it is some kind of test to see how we react when we are desperate for change. Those who have access to guns might use one as you suggest. But what will stop the next FASCIST RACIST TRAITOROUS DESPOT DICTATOR WANNABE EVIL CLOWN from simply taking over? The trouble my friend is blowing in the wind. That's meaningless. The trouble lies in ourselves not our stars. That is meaningful. WE HAVE TO CHANGE. Not the "we" who already see the evil for what it is. But those who don't. Maybe figurative cataracts are blinding them and that's why they cannot see. Maybe I'll ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon. Of course I wouldn't mind having a DEUS EX MACHINA come to our rescue. Say we're all having terrible nightmare and just awaken from it! SIGH.
      February 13, 2018 5:15 AM MST

I am NOT a violent person but I am not sure those people in the white house are even human.

I do really think that there is hope for all of us and violence is NOT the answer. 

I really do feel the utmost disgust for them all. 

Thanks, Rosie
      February 13, 2018 5:40 AM MST

Me too. Problem is my disgust jar is full and currently overflowing as they continue disgusting me. Time for another jar to fill I guess. You're welcome and thank you for your reply Sharon!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 13, 2018 7:07 AM MST
      February 13, 2018 7:07 AM MST

Yup, some do but what they forget is they will reap what they sow. Admire? Nope, I don't admire anybody walking this planet.
      February 12, 2018 4:03 PM MST