Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When Jesus returns it had better be anywhere but donjohn's America. Jesus would be deported immediately. Where would He be safe?

When Jesus returns it had better be anywhere but donjohn's America. Jesus would be deported immediately. Where would He be safe?

He doesn't dress like them or talk them or look like them. He has no job or papers. He is the wrong color. His hair is too long. He speaks in parables which is always very suspicious. What is he hiding? To what denomination does Jesus belong? What kind of Christian is he? Very suspicious. Foreigner. Outsider. Can't trust them. Never know if they are going to murder or rape good citizens.

Posted - February 13, 2018

Responses

not sure Jesus would be of another color than us tho.... 
      February 13, 2018 8:23 AM MST

I think they were pretty dark skinned in that area of the world franc. I don't KNOW for sure of course. I wasn't there then. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 13, 2018 8:27 AM MST

oh ok, as you think  :P 
      February 13, 2018 8:31 AM MST

I think He might be more inclined to use His power more readily to on this trip....

As a result, I suspect deportation might be off the table.
      February 13, 2018 11:25 AM MST

I think He might be more inclined to use His power more readily to on this trip....

As a result, I suspect deportation might be off the table.
      February 13, 2018 11:25 AM MST