Active Now

Durdle
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Do you feel there is an audience difference in the ones at a Burlesque show and the ones who go to Strip Tease?

Do you feel there is an audience difference in the ones at a Burlesque show and the ones who go to Strip Tease?

Posted - February 17, 2018

Responses

What?

What century are you even living in?

February 17, 2018 8:09 PM MST

• Read below, Because you were not aware it exists does not mean that it doesn't
      February 18, 2018 9:07 AM MST

I have seen strip tease, The people actually looking at the girl tended to be very quiet.

As I understand it burlesque is more like comedy, and try to make people laugh. I like that better.
      February 17, 2018 8:42 PM MST

• Good explanation. Appreciate your input.
      February 18, 2018 9:09 AM MST

I have never been to a strip show, but burlesque is rowdy and funny- some are vaudeville-style. The audience is actively engaged, loud, and goofy. I'd imagine strip shows are more testosterone-fueled binges than rounded entertainment.  
      February 18, 2018 2:57 AM MST

• Great explanation as I have been to both and the audience at Burlesque in a lot of acts become part of the show and strip tease, the one is the show but there are those in strip tease that are better than just clothes removal in their dance.
      February 18, 2018 9:12 AM MST