Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The best job there is for an incompetent untalented bankruptcy expert is prez. You don't have to be good at anything to keep it. Sweet deal?

The best job there is for an incompetent untalented bankruptcy expert is prez. You don't have to be good at anything to keep it. Sweet deal?

Posted - February 21, 2018

Responses

You just uttered the word job and the words KEEP IT in the same sentence when referring to the Presidency and how the jobs there operate.  Imagine anyone feeling like their job is secure in that place after this last year.

Has anyone worked for him the entire time besides his forced family?  He should have stayed with this one, she is his twin liar and weirdo.

She writes a book saying he RAPED her and then retracts it and says it wasn't true.  WHAT?

Let's see.  That will get me lots of readers and money and then I can say it didn't happen when Trump pays me more money.

Everything.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 21, 2018 7:49 AM MST
      February 21, 2018 7:44 AM MST

His medical condition (TWEET DIARRHEA) gets progressively worse each day. His employees have told the foreign community to just ignore all his tweets. Pay no attention to the old man. What he tweets is meaningless. That will exacerbate his condition and he will keep having these diarrhea attacks until he is totally dehydrated and on figurative life support. Ya can't stop him from destroying himself and it appears that no one there cares enough any longer if they ever did. It's just a matter of time. His decreasing attachment to reality coupled with Mueller's increasing productivity? Any time now!  KABOOM!Thank you for your reply and the graphic! :)
      February 21, 2018 7:54 AM MST

I missed the question and was thinking working FOR the Prez.

I know his days on the JOB are numbered as well, so it kind of still fits.
      February 21, 2018 8:00 AM MST

Donald Trump introduced his presidential campaign to the world with a slur against Mexican immigrants, accusing them of being “rapists” and bringing crime into the country.

“I mean somebody’s doing it!… Who’s doing the raping?” Donald Trump said, when asked to defend his characterization.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.
    Related in Politics

This says nothing.  I'll find some more.  Here's more about our RAPIST Prez.

During their divorce in 1991, Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana accused him of "raping" her three years previously. But she has since clarified it was not in "a literal or criminal sense".   The allegation resurfaced in Matt Frei's Channel 4 documentary The Mad World of Donald Trump.

The allegation appeared in a sworn deposition made by Ivana Trump reported in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, by Harry Hurt III. According to Lost Tycoon, Ms Trump accused him of rape after he allegedly attacked her in a "violent assault".

He is alleged to have ripped off her clothes to have sex with her.

The book claims she told her friends: "He raped me."    Donald Trump denied the allegation of rape and said he had not had scalp reduction surgery in 1993, telling Newsday: "It's obviously false."

When the claims were reported by The Daily Beast in July last year, Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organisation, said: "It's not the word that you're trying to make it into."

Donald Trump's lawyer responds to ex-wife's historic rape allegations

He said Ms Trump was talking about how "she felt raped emotionally... She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there's many literal senses to the word."

He then added: “You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.   “It is true. You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

In New York, the marital rape exemption law was struck down in 1984. 

When Lost Tycoon was about to be printed in 1993, Mr Trump and his lawyers provided a statement from Ms Trump, published beneath the allegation of rape.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 21, 2018 7:59 AM MST
      February 21, 2018 7:49 AM MST

First-rate lawyers refuse to work for doofus don. He doesn't pay his bills. He stiffs everyone. Plus they all know he is a compulsive liar. So doofus is left with the dreck and the lawyer who said you can't rape your wife is a stupid ignorant dumba** who says he will do anything to protect doofus don. All the doofus lawyers are second rate or thirdrate or tenth rate. They've all said/done dumb things because they ARE dumb. But so is doofus don so they deserve one another. They all lie. Mueller should indict every doofus lawyer because they all lie for him and cover up for him and when they lie to Mueller they will pay a price for it. I can hardly wait! Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      February 21, 2018 7:59 AM MST

Scarier still was a comment made during the campaign by a Trump supporter who said that he must be knowledgeable about business because he had been involved in various bankruptcies.

And she was serious.
      February 21, 2018 8:48 AM MST

Doofus don himself seems to agree with that she. I think he has had six of them. I wonder how many millions he stiffed people for? I'm gonna ask. Maybe someone knows. I think we agree the quality/degree/presence of logic and comprehensive comprehension is a bit, shall we say, inadequate in those who support doofus don. In fact I asked a question about it today. There is a connection between low IQ scores on tests in children and their being Conservatives as adults. Perhaps you will see it.  Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      February 22, 2018 6:44 AM MST