Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many of you admit you are REACTIONARIES? I just chatted with one on Answermug. Charming. So ya wanna go back to when? Why?

How many of you admit you are REACTIONARIES? I just chatted with one on Answermug. Charming. So ya wanna go back to when? Why?

REACTIONARY

Extreme conservatism or rightism in politics. Opposing political or social change. Ultraconservstism.

Posted - March 3, 2018

Responses

Reactionary is a just a bullsh*t word. It means nothing. When you want the change you call it progress. When you don't want the change you call it reactionary. Change is change. There is no "going back" or "moving forward". They're just meaningless concepts.

One of the most amusing things about the left is the belief that their ideas are new. No, your ideas are thousands of years old. You think that all your ancestors were so stupid and lacking in imagination they never thought to try things a different way? No, they tried everything. Your ideas failed and were forgotten. My ideas prospered and were remembered.

So every so often societies need to make the same mistakes again to be reminded what of a failure leftist ideas are. Then they can return to what works. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 4, 2018 11:55 PM MST
      March 4, 2018 12:24 AM MST

How about to when America was "great"?  When we all got along a lot better and respected one another and looked out for one another and it was not just "me me me" all the time.  The 1970s?
      March 4, 2018 6:57 AM MST