Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Do all actors/actresses succumb to using Botox as they age. Just watching Ryan O'Neal on Andrea Bocelli show and his face looked rigid

Do all actors/actresses succumb to using Botox as they age. Just watching Ryan O'Neal on Andrea Bocelli show and his face looked rigid

Isn't it more greacful and natural to grow old naturally then to so artificial and false...? 

Posted - March 5, 2018

Responses

No botox for me. I'll stop after the face lift, however before that I'll have to have my teeth
    fixed.  
      March 5, 2018 6:13 PM MST

Teeth is not just vanity.....My dad had a dentist friend that changed people's lives just by giving them nice looking teeth.....He never charged fortunes and in many case might have done it for free 

Crooked or Broken teeth can ruin people's job prospects....l:)  
      March 6, 2018 3:18 AM MST

• Botox isn’t only used for cosmetic purposes. 
      March 5, 2018 6:22 PM MST

What else is it used for...I've never really looked into it .?

People have lip fillers injected into their mouths......,,,how bad does that look to.... 
      March 6, 2018 3:21 AM MST

• It pretty much paralyses the underlying muscles so it’s used to treat crossed eyes, uncontrollable blinking, and muscle spasms.

i see it used a lot to treat migraines 

it can also be used to treat bladder disorders

even cosmetically I think it’s only used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles 

people with bigger lips butts and boobs don’t have Botox injected to make them larger, it’s silicone or In a lot of butt lifts they just suck fat out of your stomach and inject into your butt  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 6, 2018 5:42 AM MST
      March 6, 2018 5:39 AM MST

Yes. Personal body modification have become an accepted thing in our culture. We are now waiting for the next step. ref: "Sight of Proteus" Sheffield.
      March 5, 2018 6:44 PM MST

PS: The way I creak and wobble in the mornings is natural; but it is definitely not graceful.
      March 5, 2018 6:48 PM MST

It's good to grow old as nature intended...can you imagine what you'll look like if you spring a leak or have a serious car crash...
      March 6, 2018 3:25 AM MST

No not all.  Just the ones that look horrible.

And?  They start way before they age too.

First it's the boobs, then the butt, then the lips, then the wrinkles then the cheek implants and neck lift and then they start looking inhuman.

March 5, 2018 8:13 PM MST

She was quite attractive before her husband did that to her......I bet he's not with her now still...
    What must she think when she sees herself now......I'm surprised her face still functions to be honest....

Ryan O'Neal made me feel sick looking at him.....he couldn't crack a smile or move his lips.....I'm sure Ali McGraw had some done to....they looked like a figures on top of a wedding cake.....
      March 6, 2018 3:32 AM MST