Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Can you come up with a sentence using the word "millennial" as a verb, especially a sentence about millenials? Thanx, dood. ~

Can you come up with a sentence using the word "millennial" as a verb, especially a sentence about millenials? Thanx, dood. ~

So I like can do my best and all but like don't get all like grammary on me:

"If you think you can like millennial your way out of helping me clean the garage, you've got to be out of your millennial mind!"

"I went completely blank during the sales presentation, but luckily, most of them were staring blindly into their smarter-than-they-are-phones, so I millenialed my way through it in five minutes without them noticing a thing."

"God would not have put you on this earth if He didn't have a plan for you, so millenial your way to the unemployment office."

"Nobody even has to try to impress the opposite gender any more, instead they just millennial their way through one situation after another and wait to see which one turns out the best."

"I know you attended two of the three trimesters at the local community college and didn't even get a certificate, much less an associate's degree, but that doesn't impress me enough to let you slide into an upper management position your first day on the job. Now grab the mop and clean up aisle seven, then go unclog the urinals in the public restrooms like I just told you to!  Grrrrrrr!"

Posted - March 7, 2018

Responses

Look at that group of fools over there; what the heck are they doing?

Millennialing.

March 8, 2018 12:14 AM MST