Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » So we know about the N. Korea future meet in May. That gives TRUMP plenty of time to insult and alienate Kim Jong Un by bragging about this

So we know about the N. Korea future meet in May. That gives TRUMP plenty of time to insult and alienate Kim Jong Un by bragging about this

Kim Jong Un is TWICE the strategist that Trump is or ever will be.

He sees a President that wants attention, that wants to think he is the BOSS and Kim Jong Un is GONNA LIE TO TRUMP.   HE WILL tell Trump what Trump wants and then make him look like the buffoon he actually is.   Eventually.  Kim is a person who knows how to think and wait.   At least better than Trump ever could.  And he has a brilliant sociopathic sister.

She is the brains and puts the socio in sociopath.   She scares me.

TRUMP NEEDS TO BE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE.   THANK GOD HIS LIFE IS FILLED WITH HAMBURGER GREASE AND HEART ATTACKS.

Posted - March 9, 2018

Responses

This really doesn't seem to be a question, so I will respond with one of my bizarre non-answers. I have a feeling that Kim Jung Un is actually a fan of Trump. He has been a fan of Trump's tv show, no doubt watching it when he was at college in Europe.  He would be thrilled to meet Donald Trump in person. Being nicknamed "Rocket Man" is very funny to UN-O. 
      March 9, 2018 1:12 PM MST

Good insight. 

I am always looking at Trump's worship of all things DICTATOR, but I forget that Kim is just a child in an adult's body trying to pose as a leader.

I still think Kim Jong Un is twice the tactician that Trump is and Three times the politician.  This doesn't mean he is not full of it, but at least he is always trying to be a leader.

Trump knows nothing.  Sits on his fat ass and eats hamburgers. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 9, 2018 3:49 PM MST
      March 9, 2018 3:47 PM MST

You know what's sad?  I think these two leaders are a lot alike.  I picture them having contests on who can pee the highest on a wall.  Yeh...I do have memories of little boys doing such things.  

March 9, 2018 1:45 PM MST

Yes.  That sums it up exactly.  But Trump is the dumber of the two.

March 9, 2018 3:50 PM MST